Monday, March 29, 2010

Tel Aviv Marathon 10K



Can't believe it but I'm finally running again. Going to run the 10K in 7 weeks, May 14, 2010!!! Two weeks ago, I went to buy new running shoes and trust me, that was anything but easy. My feet are still pretty much in pain when in running shoes. So I decided to buy Adidas size 7 (yup... half a size bigger than usual.. and Adidas is pretty wide, so my Halux doesn't hurt. Really love those shoes.

Since I got the shoes, I am running almost daily and I also walk to and from work which is another 10K every day. Going to the pool when ever I can too and after trying out the pool at the Andromeda Hill, I have to say... I soooo love Salt Water Pools so much more than Chlorine Water.. lol... 

Right now I am looking for a gym to get my weight training done too. Just to make this absolutely clear... I HATE the gym LOL... I checked out Holmes Place, the good thing, it's in the same building as my office, so I can go before or right after work but the bad thing, it's super expensive. The gym at my pool is not that pro and it's not really close to my place but the pool is better and it's just half the price of Holmes Place. Pretty tricky... ;)

Well first thing I have to do now, is fixing my bicycle, will make loads of things easier and I get my "TRI" together... hahah

Oh and I got an amazing run buddy. Super happy about that and highly motivated.

Alright, first thing's first... getting fit for the run... figuring out about the gym and get my bike fixed... and then??? Well there is an open water swim and of May 1.5K or 5K... maybe I get fit enough to race... and who knows.. beginning of June, Woman's Tri... who knows.... 

(to be continued...)

No comments: